(PSI) POST SALE INSPECTION
POST SALE INSPECTION
The post-sale inspection (PSI) services help ensure that your purchase meets your needs. If the vehicle fails PSI you do not have to except it. What Kind of Benefits?
Get peace of mind — we guarantee that your purchase will meet your needs. Cut down on unexpected repair costs. Save time — inspections take place before the vehicle even leaves the facility.
Thinking About Buying?
As a buyer, you know that what you see isn’t always what you get. DAG kicks the tires so you don’t have to. PSIs allow our customers to stay focused on making sound purchasing decisions. Customers that purchase a PSI have DAG assurance that the vehicle passed a rigorous test and was properly represented by the seller. Further, DAG stands behind every inspection for 7 or 14 days from the date the service was completed.
3 Day Inspection Guarantees
- Odometer verification
- Transmission engages and functions
- Engine function and operation
- 4x4 system engagement
- ABS and brake function
- Paintwork inspected
- Electrical accessories checked for function**
- Emission control equipment present
- Air conditioning checked for operation
- SRS (supplemental restraint system/airbags) check
- Structure checked
- Flood inspection
- Get peace of mind with on-the-ground information
- Minimize unexpected repair costs
- Save time — inspections take place before the vehicle even leaves the auction or facility.
PSIs offer 3 day inspection guarantees* on the following inspected items:
If an inspected item fails during the PSI period and costs more than $500, it will be replaced or repaired at DAG option.
**For vehicles up to 4 years old.